Saturday, July 26, 2008

The shapeless assailant

Now, let's bring it back.

This blog grew out of my voice on SM, the trouble (or humor) it caused, and in general most people's inability to actually confront and engage the point I was making.

At most, there were recharacterizations of the argument, or outlandish comparisons that were made.

And I'm no stranger to posts of the sort : "I've lurked and followed your posts for some time...." which to me is a completely idiotic way to start a dialogue, because it's usually a need to decry me as "self pitying' or "misogynistic" that brings these folks out of the woodwork.

Lately a new front has begun, an attacker that doesn't even have the courage to keep the same name:

http://www.sepiamutiny.com/sepia/archives/005304.html#comment210068

here's an example. So I invite you. show yourself, or at least make a halfway decent attempt to disprove anything I've said?

No comments: