Saturday, August 15, 2009

A confessional - justice

I felt a little bad doing this, but finally I did it.

At a public library computer some desi girl left her email logged in, and I found she applied for a job. The guy who wrote her back said something like

"every time I come into the bank you have such a great smile, and that gives me a great smile"

so I wrote him back (As her)

"If I get the job, you'll walk away with more than just a big smile. if you know what I mean. hint hint, call or write xoxox"

Then I clicked send. I felt a little bad, then I checked this girl on facebook, and saw her picture. a total hottie, probably reaped off the fat of the land for a good while now - gaining favors, free meals, extra attention, telling good guys to f*ck off just based on their looks - so this small amount of justice was deserved. Heck who knows, maybe she was thinking that all the way, did her deed and now has the job!

Maybe I did her a favor! that would be the ultimate irony.

6 comments:

Fellow pariah said...

Dude,
Even though your story is completely made up, it's not healthy..shades of George Sodini.
Use your power for good...I'm sure if you hit the meetup tomorrow you can get a number or two..just don't mention your HMF!

fellow pariah said...

Meant to type "you're"

THE_HMF said...

The story is not made up.

And while I share many opinions of George Sodini, I'd never do what he did. I just understand the society that we live in could maybe change a little bit, so someone like him isn't driven to that state.

Anonymous said...

it's not important whether the story is made up or not, the important thing is that you are such a pathetic amoral lowlife that people are fully likely to believe that you would fuck up somebody's professional life like this.

THE_HMF said...

but the pariah didn't believe it.

and by "pathetic amoral lowlife" you mean someone who actually believes in social justice and equality - then yes, I am pathetically amoral. TEll me what is moral about one gender ruthlessly siphoning off resources from another, expecting unequal treatment in social settings but clamoring for equality in every other setting?

And its likely that this persons professional life was augmented into the stratosphere as she might have been willing to do the very acts I've alluded to in the first place.

And it's a true story, believe whatever the fuck you want. The moment women, as a whole begin to accept that equality means TRUE equality, then we can move forward as a society.

Anonymous said...

"And its likely that this persons professional life was augmented into the stratosphere as she might have been willing to do the very acts I've alluded to in the first place."

You don't know that.

Don't take out your angst on a woman you don't even know. If someone has wronged you, get even with THEM.

Complete strangers are NOT responsible for whatever pain or injustice you've experienced in your life.

Anyway, karma's a bitch.

You'll get your's.