Monday, December 1, 2008

Now. don't read this the wrong way

Ok, I want to talk a little bit about balance.

"http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081202/ap_on_re_us/tv_anchor_attacked"

Let's look at this story.

Now, of course, this is absolutely abhorrent, and HORRIBLE. that a defenseless woman was treated this way.

But I do want to look at this from another angle. look at her face, and looks. at least the people who knew her can say she was able to live a good life based on her looks, and was able to enjoy many things.

How many women have sufferd her fate without having her looks to gain things from?

I dont condone the actions against her, whoever did it should be caught, and strung up from a cactus. But as always. I offer something else to think about.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please come to the SM Meetup tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I also sooooooooooooo hope you show up in one hour for the meet-up. Anna said to meet outside UDIPI at 6:30 for a head count and I'm on headed on my way there now. Let's see if anyone can figure out who I am, I'm not gonna walk in and say "I'm P.G." But let's see.

Are you gonna say you're HMF or leave 'em guessing?

I think you and I will hit it off regardless. We are somewhat the same.

THE_HMF said...

I've decided not to come. People have already made me uncomfortable, as I have been banned yet again.

Anonymous said...

What were you banned for again?

I want to meet you while I'm in Cali. Can we make it happen? I think we have some things in common and would hit it off well, and maybe hit it as well.

You may have already seen my pic so you know I'm cute.

THE_HMF said...

look, who ever you are, you're obviously mentally unstable and pissed off about something.

Most people say the same about me, yet my arguments and point of view stems from experience, and a basic foundation in human psychology and surveys and studies and such.

God knows what you base your opinions on.

You and I have nothing in common, aside from gathering a negative perception on SM.

Anonymous said...

Why do you say I'm mentally unstable and pissed off? For wanting to meet you? Weird.

Anyway, what's the harm in meeting for cafe con leche?

THE_HMF said...

No, for bringing up my parents when it made no sense. jesus christ, this is seriously messed up.

Anonymous said...

Answer the question:

Cafe con leche or not?