Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dagnabbit. Banned again

"You are not allowed to post comments"

is the message I got again. After changing my pseudonym to "hero many faces", it looks like I got the official banning treatment once again. Now this is getting silly. It appears there are some in SM that tolerate my presence, and some in SM that completely want me blown off the face of the earth. (I wont go so far to say that there's anyone there that 'likes' me there)

I won't even bother asking for an explanation this time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is posting at SM so important to you?

Anonymous said...

good question.

Anonymous said...

Yeah , don't waste your time. SM jumped the shark a while ago.

THE_HMF said...

I won't lie. without SM, there would be no HMF.

THE_HMF said...

also, I also won't have the sour grapes syndrome. If SM unbanned me I would certain go back.